Saturday, March 21, 2009

So lazy.

Wow, it's been over a week since I posted anything here.

I swear, I have stuff to say, I've just been preoccupied with work (and have been taking half-hour lunches so no time to blog there) and wife and baby and sleep and stuff...

Finally performed a long-overdue distro upgrade on my PC. Now I'm only 11 months behind the current release cycle, not 17. Hooray for progress. Had I more ambition, I would go ahead and make the leap to Intrepid.

Also catching up on some comic book reading. I hate being out of the loop. More on that later (eventually).

Tomorrow (er... later today), I paint. And not the good kind of painting. No, sir, nothing will be hanging up at any gallery... or above a friend/close acquaintance's fireplace (but only on the days when I happen to stop by, otherwise it's dogs playing poker). On the contrary, this is the bad kind of painting, the kind that evokes thoughts of Bob Vila and his more metrosexual counterpart Ty Pennington.

Parting ramble: type "powerpop" into the Tag field of your Last.fm radio. You will alternate between being utterly disgusted and pleasantly surprised. It's almost surreal.

Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment