Sunday, February 1, 2009

This doesn't bode well.

Okay, so I was writing my last post and wanted to find a good synonym for "dislike." You know, one that wasn't quite as full of vitriol as "hate" or "loathe." So I typed "dislike" into the embedded search bar in my Firefox window, and before I could change the search engine from Google to Meriam-Webster, Google (which as we all know can have a very toddler-like exuberance towards being helpful and friendly) gave me the top ten most popular search terms that begin with "dislike."

Lookie:
I'm not sure what to make of that first (and by definition, most popular) one. Or the fact that Sarah Palin still registers on someone's radar enough for that person to Google her at all anymore, even if it is in the context of not liking her.

Draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment